Monday, February 16, 2015

my husband got picked up by the immigration, he is transfered to Miami to be deported, he signed a paper there to fight the deportation. We ...

Question

my husband got picked up by the immigration, he is transfered to Miami to be deported, he signed a paper there to fight the deportation. We have one daughter, I am a permanent resident and I have 2 more kids with my previous husband. Hy husband is the sole provider for the family. Is there anything that can be done? I never filed for my husband to get his green card.

spoke to a lawyer over the phoe, i dont have money to bond him, or to hire a lawyer. the names of my kids from the previous marriage were changed from my previous husband to the current one, I got my green card from my previous husband, will I be involved in troubles with the immigration?



Answer

There may be something that can be done depending on why he is being deported. Please contact my office at 904-576-2581 for a free consultation or email me at [email protected]/* */



No comments:

Post a Comment