Friday, February 27, 2015

just recieved a letter stating that debt collector is going to bring suit against me in massachussetts,(credit card debt)i moved across coun...

Question

just recieved a letter stating that debt collector is going to bring suit against me in massachussetts,(credit card debt)i moved across country over a year ago,the letter even shows my out of state address can they do this,



Answer

If you are being contacted by debt collectors, you need to know that you have rights! Please visit my website--- http://www.StopCalls.Net -- for more information.

I would be happy to provide a no cost no obligation review of the letter that you received. Perhaps there are violations of the law contained within the letter for which you may be entitled to receive either compensation, or my services at no expense to you.

The short answer to your question, without seeing the letter, and without more facts, is: Yes. Anyone who can pay the filing fee, can sue anyone else, whether it is legal or not.

Please contact me for assistance.

[email protected]/* */



No comments:

Post a Comment