Tuesday, February 24, 2015

bad car service bought car transmission shop paid half tme money 700.00 its been 23 days I call the shop no one knows the status of my car ...

Question

bad car service

bought car transmission shop paid half tme money 700.00 its been 23 days I call the shop no one knows the status of my car .manager is never there to talk with me . Iwant to have my car towed rfrom there to another place what are my rights.please help.



Answer

Re: bad car service

It's your car and you can have it picked up and towed wherever you want. Make sure all the parts are with it.

The shop may charge you extra for "work done". Pay it to get your car.

After the car has been taken care of, you can go after the first shop in Small Claims for what it cost versus what they quoted plus money already paid.



No comments:

Post a Comment