Monday, February 23, 2015

My daughter got a speeding ticket doing 84 in a 55 on rt 17. What should I do and also she is only 17??

Question

My daughter got a speeding ticket doing 84 in a 55 on rt 17. What should I do and also she is only 17??



Answer

She is facing some serious issues here. That level of speeding could cause some serious problems. If she goes in front of a judge, she could have her license suspended.

I suggest you have a lawyer help her. Give me a call if you like, I am nearby. This will not cost a lot for the attorney, and she needs to get some legal advice.



Answer

This is a four point speeding ticket. The best that could be allowed is that it be reduced to a two point speeding ticket if she has a provisional license. I think that she should go to court with a lawyer to make sure everything goes right. Please contact my office to discuss this matter in more detail. Thank you. Sincerely yorus, -Ronald Aronds, Esq.- (908) 272-0111



Answer

The alleged speed is high - just one mile per hour shy of a five-point speeding ticket. Because she is 17 and the alleged speed is (relatively) high, she faces the possibility or license loss. I strongly suggest hiring a traffic ticket defense lawyer. You are welcome to contact me to discuss the case in greater detail. Greggory M. Marootian, Esq. (Cell Direct 201-404-8990).



Answer

She should hire an attorney as soon as possible. Does she have a provisional license? If so the consequences of going that speed may include a suspension.

John ducey

732-458-5600



No comments:

Post a Comment