Friday, February 13, 2015

I am a business owner and i have someone who worked for me under a verbal agreement that he would do work and be paid he was paid now he wan...

Question

I am a business owner and i have someone who worked for me under a verbal agreement that he would do work and be paid he was paid now he wants more money or he is going to make accusations on me and my business that I have broken the law and he is going to contact one of my contracts and try and burn me on that what can I do?



Answer

As a Franchise Attorney I can only say if he actually moves forward on the threats, you need to consider taking legal action against him. You might want to have an attorney write him a letter asap, documenting what's happened and will happen. Consult with a good business or franchise attorney in your area for specific advice.

Mr. Franchise - Kevin B. Murphy, B.S., M.B.A., J.D.

Franchise Foundations, a Professional Corporation



No comments:

Post a Comment