Friday, February 20, 2015

got a drunk in public kept over night and released in the morning with mandatory court. I am not on any kind of probation, however this will...

Question

got a drunk in public kept over night and released in the morning with mandatory court. I am not on any kind of probation, however this will be my third dp in the last 13 yrs one in 99' another in 04'.



Answer

Are you looking for an attorney? Please call me a free consultation if you'd like one. You can call me 24/7



Answer

I don't know what your question is ? I also need to have several facts so that I can answer your questions and give you the best advise and counsel. But you should know that for a drunk in public to be found , you must be a danger to yourself or to others. We have had many dp's dismissed because cops don't know that its more than just being drunk in a public place. Call me if you have any further questions.....Happy New Year........David Wallin



Answer

Are you homeless? A few courts have special homelessDIP programs (LAX for example). And there is no question, as someone else pointed out.



No comments:

Post a Comment