Sunday, January 26, 2014

Injured on 3/2/12 on the job. Reported it immidately and coworker witnessed. Had to have surgery 3/23/12 to repair Left Dystal Bicep tear (f...

Question

Injured on 3/2/12 on the job. Reported it immidately and coworker witnessed. Had to have surgery 3/23/12 to repair Left Dystal Bicep tear (full). Doctor wants me off 6-8 weeks due to nature of job (Maintenance). Company worker's comp insurer is stating that in order for me to receive lost wages I must remain off a minimum of 14 days and will only receive 60% of my pay. I make (before taxes) 586.00 per week. Have seen different information on the Dept of Labor website. Are they lying to me about my possible benefit amount?



Answer

How much you get from work comp is calculated by a formula. Ask the insurance representative to see your "Statement of Wages", the standardized form they use to figure out how much you should get (generally, 2/3 of your gross weekly pay). Feel free to call if you have any questions.

Richard Senker 1 866 AUTOCRASH (toll free)



Answer

I specialize in worker's compensation. Please check out my site and call me for a free consultation.

http://www.greaterphiladelphialawyer.com/

http://www.greaterphiladelphialawyer.com/index.php/legal-services/workers-compensation-lawyer-philly



Answer

After 7 days missed wage loss at 2/3 becomes payable. After 14 days missed the first week must be paid for also. I handle a lot of work comp cases. Call for a free consultation. Domenic Bellisario (800) 433-9700 or (412) 471-6463.



Answer

Call me to discuss your options. The information you have been given from the insurance company is not correct.

267-210-8752



No comments:

Post a Comment