Saturday, January 25, 2014

Can I sue a previous employer for money in NY state for questionable termination ?Administrative law judge determined that I was discharged...

Question

Can I sue a previous employer for money in NY state for questionable termination ?

Administrative law judge determined that I was discharged for misconduct that was not

misconduct . ???



Answer

If your employer terminated you upon a false accusation of misconduct, you should speak with an attorney to investigate and determine whether you were a victim of defamation or discrimination. In my experience, you may be able to negotiate a severance payment that adequately compensates you for any wrongdoing by the company.

If you would like to discuss this further, you can contact me at [email protected]/* */



No comments:

Post a Comment