Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Child CustodyI am taking my daughters father to court for sole custody of our daughter. He has custody of her until our court date and I ha...

Question

Child Custody

I am taking my daughters father to court for sole custody of our daughter. He has custody of her until our court date and I have visitation every weekend. He is denying me visitation this weekend because I won't give him my address, I am not comfortable with him having it as he is very unpredictable right now. What can I do and how can I convince a judge that because I don't know how my ex will react to certain things I might say or do during the duration of the court process I do not think it a good Idea for him to know where I live. He also has a history of drug and alcohol and physical abuse.



Answer

Re: Child Custody

You need to show the judge evidence of his erratic behavior, and your reasons for fearing him.



No comments:

Post a Comment