Friday, January 31, 2014

I asked this question earlier and got an answer that it's next to impossible and would be very costly- "I want to know if I can get my paren...

Question

I asked this question earlier and got an answer that it's next to impossible and would be very costly- "I want to know if I can get my parental rights back. I gave them up 3 years ago under coercion and a desperate mindset. I was told giving my daughter up would help my husband get her back by DCF. I want to regain at least partial custody or at the very least visits. She has recently been adopted out. SO I'm wandering is it possible to do this?"- I'm wondering how costly it would range between. Are we talking thousand or hundreds of thousand? Also the response said next to impossible, so that means it is possible but will be extremely difficult right? Or would I just be wasting my time? Also, I never went before the judge and from the laws I read I have a right to and they're legally required to have me go before the judge. Thanks



Answer

Depending on the facts, it could cost you thousands.

Without reviewing documents, filings and your information, it is impossible to be more specific.



No comments:

Post a Comment