Monday, January 27, 2014

My daughter has been harassed on Facebook by this previous friend and she let my daughter have $40.00 and said she did not have to pay it ba...

Question

My daughter has been harassed on Facebook by this previous friend and she let my daughter have $40.00 and said she did not have to pay it back, and now she is threatening to sue my daughter in court for the money. She has harassed in public places. My daughter has her blocked from Facebook and she use different names so she can send nasty and harassing messages to her. My daughter will be going to the police to file a report. Is there anything else she can do to stop this harassment?



Answer

"Harassment" is a meaningless word without actual facts. One obvious option is for her to get off Facebook, or to at least disable messages from people who are not her friends (which is possible, so the other person using fake names is not an excuse). You also did not choose to tell us whether your daughter (and the other person) are 13 or 39.



No comments:

Post a Comment