Tuesday, August 19, 2014

I am going through a divorce in Texas. I have raises a child since birth I was at the hospital when she was born and I really need to find a...

Question

I am going through a divorce in Texas. I have raises a child since birth I was at the hospital when she was born and I really need to find away to fight for my rights to my oldest child she is what tought me to be a dad. Her rather plays no role in her life and never has and has no intentions of being there for her. My wife and I had a child together also and if something were to happen to her I don't want my daughters seperated. I really need a way to be able to adopt her or something. She is 9 years old and only knows me as dad. I don't want her to go somewhere that she knows nothing about.



Answer

We need a little more information.

The child that you raised since birth - is this a stepchild? Has the paternity of the biological father ever been the subject of a court order?



No comments:

Post a Comment