Friday, August 22, 2014

I filed a modification for child custody with Seminole County FL Eighteenth Judical courts. I was going back to see if my ex responded to th...

Question

I filed a modification for child custody with Seminole County FL Eighteenth Judical courts. I was going back to see if my ex responded to the paperwork and no response has been filed. I had my motion for default ready and the lady at the desk said that my ex hadn't been served. I mailed everything certified mail and have return receipt with signature. According to the paperwork you check mailed, faxed and mailed or hand delivered. Is the certified mail good enough or do I need to pay a process server to deliver it and go back through the 20 day waiting period again? Thank you for your response



Answer

You need to file proof of service.



No comments:

Post a Comment