Thursday, August 28, 2014

When I signed my lease I also signed on to a one year internet contract. When I signed I very specifically asked if it was password protecte...

Question

When I signed my lease I also signed on to a one year internet contract. When I signed I very specifically asked if it was password protected and they said yes. They even had me contact a company to get the "password" and the company said there was no password. They charged everyone who signed onto the internet for $100 but as it turns out you had access to he internet whether you paid or didnt. I contacted them about getting my money back because they lied to me and from the people I have talked to in the building, they lied to everyone that signed onto the year contract. They were really rude when I contacted them about getting my money back. Do I have a case here, should I contact a lawyer?



Answer

You might consider suing "them" yourself in small claims court for

$100 + court costs. (This matter would not appear worth the time and expense involved in hiring an attorney.)



No comments:

Post a Comment