Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I found out that i have no rights at all when dealing with police. the other day a officer did a tery stop on me. He said i was someone else...

Question

I found out that i have no rights at all when dealing with police. the other day a officer did a tery stop on me. He said i was someone else. I gave him my id he runs my name and im good no prob. no parole. So he ask to search me. I told him no. He says that that is not the answer of a innocent person, and starts askin me when i used last i say two months ago, he says i was lying he ask me again i say the same. i did do some earlier. So i tell him i dont want to talk any more. So he puts the cuffs on me read me my rights and he starts searching my pockets then i said i want to talk to a lawyer, he said go ahead sue me! he ask me the same question i told him earlier that day. then we get to police staition the cop who had my bike just drops my bike on the side scratch my new paint job on it. At the police staition he keeps asking me questions, i could of swore i said somethin about a lawyer. When he gives me the bottle to go in, under the cap i notice there was like a powdery substants under the cap, but never thought to check it out. Atleast i think it was powdery it looked like it. i bet they not suppose to look like that under the cap. So now i just went to my arraingment for 11550 now i go back to court on may 6. No rights at all i thought it would be a little different being of prob. i WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO BEAT THIS CASE. even thou it was positive for meth it is still bs i wasnt doing nothin just mindin my own buisness i dont commit crimes to get high or anything. thanks for your time



Answer

You need a defense attorney. The only way to challenge this would be to challenge the stop and the detention. Do this fast...



Answer

When a police officer approaches you, you say "I want a lawyer before I say anything and I deny you the right to search me. Then you keep quiet!!! But a lawyer will make a search motion and hopefully the case will be dismissed.



No comments:

Post a Comment