Monday, June 23, 2014

I suspect my spouse has removed money from her bank account before filing for divorce.I also think there is a possibility that the removal o...

Question

I suspect my spouse has removed money from her bank account before filing for divorce.

I also think there is a possibility that the removal of funds has been going on for years. So can I ask for all bank statements during the marriage and if so what form?



Answer

You have a right to seek full disclosure concerning your finances. There are discovery tools to get this information from your wife. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your legal options.



Answer

Ms. Kock is right. If you need to ask a question that is this fundamental to the divorce process, you really need professional guidance, especially if your spouse has been engaged in financial malfeasance.



No comments:

Post a Comment