Thursday, June 26, 2014

Currently I am working in company A and I have transferred my h1b to the new company B, which has been approved by USCIS.Now I am in notice ...

Question

Currently I am working in company A and I have transferred my h1b to the new company B, which has been approved by USCIS.

Now I am in notice period with company A and will be released on 10/28/2011 but my joining date with my new company B will be starting on 10/24/2011, so my payroll from company B will be started on same day that is 10/24/2011.

So I will be working for company A and B simultaneously for a time period of one week, so will be getting paid by both company A and B for 1 week.

My question is-will it create any problem for me now,or in future, or during filing my green card.

Please provide me your advise



Answer

Hi,

There is no problem with working for Co.'s A and B simultaneously, since you are authorized to work for both A and B. Please see: www.h1b1.com/concurrent.htm



No comments:

Post a Comment