Wednesday, January 22, 2014

im in the end of a refi and I was offered a job that I couldn't pass up. I gave notice and was told to leave before the time limit i gave. I...

Question

im in the end of a refi and I was offered a job that I couldn't pass up. I gave notice and was told to leave before the time limit i gave. It's in the same field I'm in and making the same money but with more opportunity for me professionally. we signed our docs but I'm worried what could happen to me if they find out I switched jobs. What could happen to me if they fund the loan and then find out and what should i do?



Answer

Potentially you could get sued for fraud, but that may be rare. Why don't you just speak to your broker and have your information updated?



Answer

Your application was correct as of the date you signed it, right? You didn't guarantee the lender there'd be no change in your employment, did you? You should be OK, assuming the change doesn't have any material effect on your ability to make your payments on time. To feel safer about it, write the broker or lender a letter showing a change of employer address.



No comments:

Post a Comment