Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I Iive in Syracuse, New York and my husband now lives in New Jersey. We are looking to get a divorce. We have no children and no money or pr...

Question

I Iive in Syracuse, New York and my husband now lives in New Jersey. We are looking to get a divorce. We have no children and no money or property to divide; we just want a divorce. We would like to know if someone could please give us a round about cost that would be charged to handle our case if I file here in NY. Thank you.



Answer

Our law firm charges just $695 complete with no extra costs. I believe most firms in your area charge much more. We are located in NYC but we handle divorces all over the state. There is no need to come into our office, we handle entirely by mail and email. http://www.NYCDivorceCenter.com



No comments:

Post a Comment