Friday, March 21, 2014

Assault by contactI have been charge with assault by contact . My sons father and I were having an argument. He was sitting inside his gfs t...

Question

Assault by contact

I have been charge with assault by contact . My sons father and I were having an argument. He was sitting inside his gfs trucks and i was on the outside passenger side of the truck when i noticed in my sons cup holder of his car seat wa his sippy cup. i reached thru the window to grab the cup because my ex never returns these sippy cups, he slaped my hand first with the my forearm i just tried to shove his hands off of me and said dont touch me then he speed out of my drive away. Few weeks later i got a summons in the mail that i was being charged with assault. I never was contacted by the police or anyone

Do you think i should get a lawyer



Answer

yes



No comments:

Post a Comment