Tuesday, March 24, 2015

own 2 Boats with no Title My husband has two boats that are vintage, he is in the process of getting the title for both. I think he is putt...

Question

own 2 Boats with no Title

My husband has two boats that are vintage, he is in the process of getting the title for both. I think he is putting it off until after our divorce so that they cannot be considered ''Assets'' of our marriage. Am I entitled to my share of the value of these boats, they were both acquired during our marriage.



Answer

Re: own 2 Boats with no Title

Yes. If you are not represented and would like to speak to a member of our firm's divorce section, please contact me.



Answer

: own 2 Boats with no Title

To answer your question, if your spouse had an interest in the boats during the marriage, they are marital property.

If he is using marital funds to get the boats, on some level this may be a wash.

If it is something else, or you need assistance then contact me and we can discuss it.



Answer

Re: own 2 Boats with no Title

Yes and I suggest you get an attorney to assist you if you do not have one already.

Please feel free to contact me if you have more questions.



No comments:

Post a Comment