Thursday, May 8, 2014

My ex and I(never married) have been arguing over custody of our child. he is in the military and while on deployment he wants me to give th...

Question

My ex and I(never married) have been arguing over custody of our child. he is in the military and while on deployment he wants me to give the visitation rights over the he wife(i would mind them seeing eachother) but they are suing me for custody of the child. he hasn't been paying the full child support amount, and every time he come into town to see the child he becomes argumentitive, and threatens to sue me for custody because he want custody to go to his wife instead of me. I have a clean backround



Answer

Wow! This must be a terrible situation to be in. However, the answer might be easier than you thought. You can go to the District Court house, 2nd floor, in downtown Albuquerque and go to the "self help center." Someone there can give you more information in 30 minutes (and show you how to fix your problem) than I could if I sat here and wrote all night. While your situation is "somewhat" complicated it can easily be resolved by you going to the right place and asking for help. Right now, that place is the self help center at the district court house on Lomas and 4th street in Albuquerque. The help is at no cost to you.

Good Luck.

Law Guru



No comments:

Post a Comment