Saturday, May 31, 2014

I need to know if the living trust that I am named on is legal and good,how do I find that out it was made in 04/2010,to me buy a good frien...

Question

I need to know if the living trust that I am named on is legal and good,how do I find that out it was made in 04/2010,to me buy a good friend of mine and he now has died



Answer

you need to get it to a probate attorney ASAP.



Answer

I am sorry for your loss. You should have the trust reviewed by an estate planning/probate attorney as soon as possible. The attorney will need to review the trust documents in order to properly advise you as to your rights, as well as the validity of the document. I would be happy to discuss this further with you. Please feel free to email me at [email protected]/* */



No comments:

Post a Comment