Sunday, January 25, 2015

I am 8 months pregnant with my boyfriends child, my "husband" and I separated 4 years ago and I went to get a divorce and was told by judge ...

Question

I am 8 months pregnant with my boyfriends child, my "husband" and I separated 4 years ago and I went to get a divorce and was told by judge I need proof my child isn't my husbands...is a positive paternity test between my boyfriend and newborn son good enough or do I need the negative results from my "husband" ..also will that paternity test be enough to finalize this divorce? My husband and I have no children or property together and reside in Texas.



Answer

Either genetic test is fine. One that "cannot eliminate" your boyfriend or one that does eliminate your husband.

The court might want some testimony from your husband that the two of you did not have sexual relations during the period that you became pregnant.



No comments:

Post a Comment