Sunday, December 21, 2014

I live in Indiana my brother has a child with a lady they were never married and no custody agreement she has been investigated by child ser...

Question

I live in Indiana my brother has a child with a lady they were never married and no custody agreement she has been investigated by child services and recenty called saying come get the child I cant handle him I am about to leave him at the grocery store you hav 30 minutes to get here I am going to check myself into the mental hospital. Can he keep the child from the mother until a custody agreement is set



Answer

Have your brother sit down ans talk with an attorney about the best course of action. Custody disputes are never simple enough to post on a computer forum and get a complete answer. Obviously he should do what he believes necessary to keep the child safe, even if he gets in legal trouble for doing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment