Tuesday, December 23, 2014

I am an outside sales person and want to know when am I due my commission on a sale? The sale has been paid by the client in full and receiv...

Question

I am an outside sales person and want to know when am I due my commission on a sale? The sale has been paid by the client in full and received by my company but has not been picked up by the client. Should I get paid when the full payment is made or after the material has been picked up. I have material paid in full sitting in the warehous for months and my company will not pay untill it is picked up. I am in Las Vegas Nevada



Answer

When there is a government agency that may be able to assist you free of charge, you should begin there. In this case, your issue concerns payment on wages that have already been earned. Regarding this issue, I recommend that you first pay a visit to the Labor Commissioner. The address is 555 E. Washington Ave. (Grant Sawyer Building), Fourth Floor, in the NE corner of the Washington/Las Vegas Blvd. intersection.



No comments:

Post a Comment