Sunday, December 28, 2014

I am a senior widow who most likely will lose her car to repossession soon if I am not able to bring my loan payments of two, up to date by ...

Question

I am a senior widow who most likely will lose her car to repossession soon if I am not able to bring my loan payments of two, up to date by months end of 4-30. My question is this: I don't know how the process works,but being a senior who is not trying to hide my car to avoid the process, and wants to do it in a sensible manner;will my car be towed in the middle of the night,or can someone pick it up,or my taking it in? Any info is much appreciated,as the whole process has been very difficult,but Chase Auto has been nice(so far). Thank you. Joan Gilland



Answer

Take the car to the finance company because they are the ones who will issue the repo order. Secondly, ask them for an extension if you wish to keep the car. Surely they will work with you. If you don't pay, just remember, they will call and harrass you for the money. You might also contact the Chase Auto people and ask them if they can arrange to lower your payments by extending the financing time.



No comments:

Post a Comment