Monday, April 27, 2015

Im 18 I had probation violations for not going to meetings then I missed court so I have a bench warrent am I looking at a lot of time I'm s...

Question

Im 18 I had probation violations for not going to meetings then I missed court so I have a bench warrent am I looking at a lot of time I'm still on juvenile probation



Answer

If you're saying you're on juvi probation for a dui and haven't done classes and didn't show for court, you will most likely do some jail time. If its a first-time dui, you have 6 months of possible time hanging over your head, minus whatever time you may have already done. If you have a PD, you may want to speak to a private Criminal Defense Attorney to try to lessen the possible time. I wish you well............... David Wallin



Answer

You are looking at some real jail time. You need to speak to a criminal defense attorney immediately.



No comments:

Post a Comment