Monday, April 27, 2015

I live in illinois. I have lived with my boyfriend for a year, he just moved out, and we have a 18 month old. We have never been to court ov...

Question

I live in illinois. I have lived with my boyfriend for a year, he just moved out, and we have a 18 month old. We have never been to court over her. he has been charged with domestic battery but i had it dropped to battery in the past. Does he have anyrights to my daughter or does he have the right to ask for rights? I have heard it both ways today.



Answer

of course he has rights. whether those should be limited is the issue. if these was no battery of the child, your problems with him should not effect his rights to visit and more importantly support the child,



Answer

I agree with Mr. Shimberg.



No comments:

Post a Comment