Sunday, October 26, 2014

My husband is verbally and physically abusive, even when I was pregnant he uses to get angry and slap, hit or bite me with violence, sometim...

Question

My husband is verbally and physically abusive, even when I was pregnant he uses to get angry and slap, hit or bite me with violence, sometimes until bleeding, and if I run to call the cops he'll break my phone,swears that he'll "slaughter me", and stay in the house even for days so I cannot go out or call for help until I give up. So basically, I was never able to report his assaults. Now I fear for my daughter of his sudden anger waves, and he's very unpredictable. He threatens to take her away from me if I ask for a divorce and says that I have nothing to prove that he's been physically abusing me ... Any advice please?



Answer

You need to pick up the phone and call 1) a domestic violence hotline and 2) a lawyer. Call me anytime at 732/773/2768



Answer

you should file for a domestic violence temporary restraing order cting previous violence and your continued fer of him today as well as your daughters. contact Jersey battered womens service or my office.



Answer

call me, you need help and I will help get you to the right people.

call me. 201 820 3460. tell my secretary that you are the woman on LawGuru who was being abused.



No comments:

Post a Comment