Sunday, October 26, 2014

My husband and I are seeking to divorce. We are residents of Wisconsin. We have no children and want a stipulated, uncontested divorce. We h...

Question

My husband and I are seeking to divorce. We are residents of Wisconsin. We have no children and want a stipulated, uncontested divorce. We have full agreement on asset division but it is very lopsided toward one party. We are afraid the courts will force us to divide 50/50 even if that is completely against our wishes. We are wondering if we could do a fast divorce in Guam, including a property settlement and if that would be enforceable in Wisconsin to allow us to separate and reticle our asseta as we wish?



Answer

No. You should divorce in Wisconsin, as you were married in Wisconsin. I can assist you at [email protected]/* */



No comments:

Post a Comment