Monday, February 17, 2014

McDonalds fast foodI went to McDonalds, bouht two McRibs. Went home, ate one of them that tasted not all that good then started to eat the ...

Question

McDonalds fast food

I went to McDonalds, bouht two McRibs. Went home, ate one of them that tasted not all that good then started to eat the other one and found it was raw. Ended up going to the hospital that night. They treated me and said it could have been food posioning. I contacted McDonalds and ask they pay my med. bill and something for the trouble. They ask me to sign a release for medical, I did then they told me they had to pay for it and they were not going to do it and for me to forget it. What should I do now? This was McD. insurance co. talking.



Answer

Re: McDonalds fast food

Your question is not clear but it appears you may have a claim so contact a personal injury lawyer in your area.



Answer

Re: McDonalds fast food

If you don't have the McRibs, you don't have any evidence. McDonald's has a very clean restaurant and always abided by all standards of sanitation -- so they say. And you don't have any evidence to the contrary. Your hospital bill is not evidence of their negligence. You have a very difficult case.



No comments:

Post a Comment