Wednesday, November 19, 2014

LawsuitWas sued in Nov. Paid in March. Five days later I received another suit about owing another debt from the same office. I am worried ...

Question

Lawsuit

Was sued in Nov. Paid in March. Five days later I received another suit about owing another debt from the same office. I am worried because I cannot pay the latest suit. What happens if I cannot pay. It is also with the same attorney and judge. We paid all our bills off the first of this year. We took a home equity loan to pay them. Now they are coming up with bills I never knew about. After this suit I am afraid they will come up with more suits. I honestly thought everything was taken care of.



Answer

Re: Lawsuit

You really need a lawyer..this could be violations of FDCPA..but you were mistaken to think paying one debt paid all...or that your home equity had a duty to pay all..but don't pay debts which may be barred by limitations



No comments:

Post a Comment