Sunday, April 27, 2014

My father took my credit card and has been using it without me knowing. He has hid all the bills for me and I had no knowledge of him using ...

Question

My father took my credit card and has been using it without me knowing. He has hid all the bills for me and I had no knowledge of him using my credit card all this time, he refuses to pay the balance off? Is there anything I could do in order to resolve this conflict?



Answer

Your father is an unauthorize user. You are not responsible for his bills. But you must report this to your credit card company and request a new card. You may also have to report it to the police. Lastly, if you are pursed for the debt, see a consumer lawyer and sue your dad. This may not be agreeable advice, but that is what you need to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment