Saturday, April 26, 2014

I am a US citizen, i put a I-130 under my mother benefit. My mother came to the USA (Puerto Rico ) year 2001 and was married on april 2002 w...

Question

I am a US citizen, i put a I-130 under my mother benefit. My mother came to the USA (Puerto Rico ) year 2001 and was married on april 2002 with a US Citizen but he left her and divorce from her. She when back to My country Republic Dominican. Her petition was approved and when to National visa center. I am in the step of close to the interview. What is going to happen to her at the time of the interview because she came to the USA without inspection. What should I do.



Answer

You may need to apply for a waiver for her. Please contact my office of 904-576-2581 or email me at [email protected]/* */ for a consultation.



No comments:

Post a Comment